The Memorial Day parade will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 30th.
The schedule of activities for the evening is as follows:
- All participants should be in line on Lock Street by 5:00 p.m.
- Please enter Lock Street from Salina Street via Wood Street only. Parade staff will be located along Lock Street to direct you to your place in the line of march. They will have a program listing to help. The parade will start off at approximately 5:40 p.m.
- A brief service will be held at the Veterans Monument in front of the U. S. Post Office on East Genesee Street at 5:45 p.m. Then the parade will continue to the 4 Corners and travel south onto Oswego Street (Route 48).
- The parade briefly stops on the bridge for a ceremony honoring those servicemen lost at sea, it will then continue down Route 48 (Oswego Street-becomes- Syracuse Street) to take a right turn onto Tappan Street.
- The traditional memorial services continue at Riverview Cemetery promptly at 6:30 p.m. All participants are welcome as it is a lovely way to end the evening.
If you wish to participate, please complete the attached form (also available on the web sites of the Towns of Lysander & Van Buren) and return it no later than May 1, 2019, to: Baldwinsville Memorial Day Committee, C/O Village Hall, 16 West Genesee Street, Baldwinsville, New York 13027.