Non-criminal fingerprinting is provided at:
- no cost to any village resident and to any business located within the village.
- $5.00 per card to anyone who is not a village resident.
- Proof of residency or employment within in the Village is required for village residents and any business located within the village.
- Government issued Photo I.D. card.
- The Police Department does not provide fingerprint cards. They should be obtained through the agency or business requesting the prints.
- Fingerprint cards should be completed, but do not sign or date them, as they must be signed and dated in front of the person taking the prints.
Hours & Availability:
Contact the Police Department Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm to schedule an appointment. Fingerprinting is generally done Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:00pm